Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

(Mostly) Chemical Free Nail Polish

With chronic illness, there are so many things we can't control.  So whenever I can choose the most healthful, natural (read: risk-free) routes, I do.  However, I'm not ready to wear natural deodorant or forgo nail polish if I don't have to.  And I'm so grateful to Priti NYC for creating beautiful nail polish that doesn't have all those chemicals we're warned against: toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde.  It's as nice as Essie (yes, seriously), so I'll continue using it even after baby arrives.  You can also buy polish remover from Priti NYC, but it's a tiny amount for a not-so-tiny price.

If you're bothered by the smell of normal polishes, unfortunately these still have fumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment