Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Don't Buy That Maternity Maxi!

Cute dress! But $140 to wear it once? Ugh!

As I planned for our upcoming babymoon, I cringed at the idea of buying summer maternity clothes that I'd never wear again (baby's due May 1st).

On the other hand, who doesn't want to look cute on vacation?  Or for a special dinner?

Mine for Nine is the perfect solution.  Through this site, you can rent maternity clothing for weeks or months at varying prices.  I was suspicious of both the clothing quality and the whole rental system.  I'm not the lowest maintenance person...

I'm not going to lie. I called and emailed them no less than 4 times before and after placing my order to confirm dates of shipments, deliveries, etc.  They were really nice.  But they're probably used to dealing with crazy pregnancy hormones. 

The dresses I received are beautiful.  They came in good, clean condition.  And the logistics of the rental are clear and easy.  Everything I could've hoped for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment